- Life skills develop problem solving behaviors used appropriately and responsibly in the management of personal affairs. They are a set of human skills acquired via teaching or direct experience that are used to handle problems and questions commonly encountered in daily human life.
- Financial literacy is the ability to understand finances, and refers to the set of skills and knowledge that allows an individual to make informed and effective decisions through their understanding of finances.
- College preparation is the development of individuals who are preparing for higher education through college tours, career assessment and financial aid workshops and resources.
- Entrepreneurship is defined as, "one who undertakes innovations, finance and business acumen in an effort to transform innovations into economic goods". We empower our youth to go after their dreams and become the "Young CEO" they desire to be.
- Interpersonal communication is the development of communication. Scholars in numerous ways, usually describing participants who are dependent upon one another, it can involve one on one conversations or individuals interacting with many people within a society.
- It helps us understand how and why people behave and communicate in different ways to construct and negotiate a social reality.
- Career Development is the understanding how individuals manage their careers within and between organizations, the total constellation of psychological, sociological, educational, physical, economic, and chance factors that combine to influence the nature and significance of work in the total lifespan of any given individual.
High quality learning and 100% dedication are our top priorities.
We take pride in our initiatives by providing quality education, readiness, and life-skills to our students through our own efforts as well as community efforts. All of the courses we offer are taught by individuals and organizations who have proven their ability to comprehend and understand these areas of focus.
If you have any questions, concerns, or would like more information:
- Technology is a part of our society and continues to grow. Computers continue to become more advanced and more affordable than ever. The growing need for technicians and engineers emerges with growth. Understanding of basic hardware and software applications are necesary skills that we believe everyone should have. In addition to understanding:
- The importance of integrating technology into a student's curriculum.
- The many benefits our students receive from technology.
"Remember, the key is to believe in yourself, never give up, and move forward for what you want in life to be successful"
- Sarout Long, 1999
"Sharing information is only half the goal, the achievement comes when the information shared is the goal"
- R. Jackson, 1992
Subscribe to receive updates by email here
@2021 West Coast Center for Victorious Youth. All Rights Reserved.
Website designed by: R. Jackson